At AI based startup, we provide tech-minded leaders a place to ideate, develop, and deploy cutting-edge AI solutions that are market disruptive and enhance consumers' lives.
We hope you should be
As a qualified and enthusiastic project manager in our company, you will be responsible for leading cross-functional programs/initiatives that drive product developments. You will work closely with cross-functional team members to develop business-level and product-level plans, drive ad-hoc projects, incubate new initiatives, provide analytical support and contribute to business reviews.
Our ideal candidate will be trusted to help prospective clients build cutting-edge emerging technology solutions (AI, IoT, XR, etc). Highly skilled at leading a team's work to achieve goals and meet success criteria at a specified time, the person will join and inspire a team of like-minded leaders to achieve our company vision.
· Coordinate internal resources and clients for the flawless execution of projects.
· Lead by example and by positive influence to drive project and team success.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
· Developing project scopes and objectives involving all relevant. stakeholders.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
· Report and escalate to management as needed.
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Establish and maintain relationships with offshore teams and third parties.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience.
· Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team leader.
· Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections.
· Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment.
· 5+ years of proven excellence in Agile project management.
· Experience in project management in a tech company and B2B consulting services.
· Experience in project management in edge technology, such as Artificial intelligence, Extended Reality (XR), Digital Marketing, Internet of Things.
· In-depth experience operating within cross-functional teams (development, product, marketing, business development, etc.).
· Working knowledge of Design Thinking and the ability to learn new knowledge quickly.
· Excellent business acumen, and the ability to successfully navigate and influence varying opinions within a complex business environment.
· 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
· A positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
· Must live and breathe startup environments.
3 rounds: team interview--CTO interview--CEO interview (note: the written test depends on the interview situation)
Salary and benefits
$65,000/year, other benefits are calculated separately, and the salary can be increased yearly.
This is a remote work
Working hours: From 4 am to 1 pm. (Beijing time)
Working language: English