We are an Australian start-up company, who runs a mobile reporting platform that allows anyone to easily report feedback to their local council or responsible authority.
We have a vibrant Melbourne-based product and operation team, as well a a full remote engineering team.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a full time iOS developer working remotely. You will be working collaboratively with our product team to build new features.
- 4+ years iOS experiences;
- Decent experience in Object C and Swift;
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines;
- Proficiency in comprehending complex and structured technical documentation.
- We are located at +10 timezone
- Flexible Working arrangements
- Strong reading
- Confident talking (We do have a Chinese-speaking engineering team)
What we can offer:
RMB 20K to 30K per month
Two rounds via video conferences.
You can expect to hear back from us within one week after the 2nd interview