Immediate start for designing a new website for e-gaming platform!
Apply by submitting a cover letter and a portfolio of previous work that includes clean, flat UX styles.
An iGaming platform, with an international remote development team, is rebuilding its HTML B2C front-end. So we need a UX designer, with immediate availability, to join a project that already has:
- Low fidelity wireframes
- Requirements Tickets
- Detailed flows for each user scenario on the new site
Deliverables: We are looking for someone to:
- Build a new site map
- Create High Fidelity Wireframes ( to form part of the product specification) using specialist tools such as Axure, InVision, Marvel, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Figma, Adobe etc
- Mockup Designs / Responsive ( Desktop, tablet, smartphone)
- UX Style Kit ( detailing the sizes of pages, content modules, content, fonts & site elements)
We are looking for someone to
- work collaboratively with our business analyst, engineers and product owner.
- Create a milestone plan and attend milestone meetings
- Capture and action client feedback
The Product owner will create prototypes using the high fidelity wireframes, to identify design issues, prior to Mockups. This means the high fidelity wireframes will need to be to scale.
Ideally we are looking for a seasoned designer with experience in:
- Working remotely with international teams
- High level of english ( native speaker or nearly fluent)
- Responsive Design and working with grids or other recognized design methods
- Flat UX
- Working on eCommerce, iGaming or Big Data frontends
- Dynamic Content Modules
- Organizing milestone reviews & actioning client feedback
Contract Rate: good rates, dependant upon experience
Rate Type ( hourly, daily, fixed): flexible