We are looking for highly skilled web application developers who are proficient with front end programming. Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back-End Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
As a Front-End Developer, you should be proficient in front-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure data security.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Staying abreast of developments in web application development frameworks and programming languages.
- Testing your code to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
Front-End Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Front-End web application developer.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and NoSQL.
- Ability to understand functional and design specifications.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- An analytical mind.
- Strong self-training skills.