Hello! We are thrilled that you have come across our listing to find a rockstar UI UX designer to join our team.
We are an existing company based in the New York City area working at the intersection of art, media, and cutting edge technology, and are very excited to be investing in improving our user experience.
We are currently web-first with our platform offering, and are looking for the following core attributes in a UI UX designer:
- UI UX for web design
- UI UX for responsive web / mobile design
- Interactive UI / animation design
- Simple / logical wireframing and design thinking
- Strong visual / graphic design capabilities, professional vibe with an artistic / playful / creative edge
- Collaborative, works well on a schedule and with incorporating feedback from the team and customers
- Nice to have but not required: user / product research, prototyping and testing, front end coding. Prior experience with SEO, e-commerce, blockchain and/or financial products. Creative technologists welcome.
We will be kicking off with a brand update (producing brand design systems), redesigning our website experience, optimizing our web for mobile experience, improving our platform based on customer feedback on an ongoing basis, and launching new features in the coming year. We also periodically (~2 x month) will require temporary creative homepage updates for drops that we have with established creators and brands.
We are looking for contract part-time to start the week of 12/14/20, with opportunity for full time hire in the future should it be a good fit for everyone. Open to any remote location as long as you are available for deliverables review and feedback during regular working hours Mon-Fri EST, TBD further determined based on our contract agreement.
Please send a link to your portfolio and resume via email. Only serious candidates encouraged to apply.