GetThru is seeking a logo designer to work with our internal design team on a logo redesign and brand typography project.
GetThru was created by veterans of Bernie 2016, where we helped build the campaign’s historic voter contact operation. In the process, we saw the need for better technology for reaching people where they are—on their cell phones. So after leaving the campaign we created ThruText, our P2P texting platform, which launched in September 2016. Two years later, we released our phone calling solution, ThruTalk.
Our first clients were political campaigns and advocacy organizations, and that remains the heart of our business. In 2017 we also began working with colleges and universities, and more than 200 educational institutions now use our tools. We have also expanded to work with pollsters, researchers, government agencies, and select for-profit companies. Together our clients have sent more than 250 million text messages and made more than 140 million calls for event recruitment, voter and volunteer engagement, fundraising, polling, and more.
- A new logo system for the company and each product that includes a logo mark & logo text
- Propose more expressive typography to integrate into the brand
- Collaborate with GetThru design team on additional visual components to tie the logo into the
existing visual identity
We especially encourage applications from women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, people with disabilities, immigrants, and other communities underrepresented in supporting technology startups. We believe that engaging contractors from wide range of backgrounds and experiences will make us more creative, more adaptable, and more effective. And we strive to hire consultants who reflect the communities we are working to support.
This is a 100% remote contract position. To be considered for the opportunity, please submit a 1 page proposal outlining the following:
1. A summary of how you would approach this project (research, meetings with stakeholders etc.)
2. Number of directions and revisions you will provide
3. An estimate of hours to complete the project and cost
With your proposal, please also include a portfolio of relevant work examples.
Please submit your proposal no later than 2/26/2021.