- Design and launch online campaigns and offline events to generate online traffic and acquire new users, increase brand awareness and build business relationships.
- As the principal planner and coordinator of campaigns, oversee the implementation and guarantee the delivery of high-quality results.
- Collect and analyze users’ data and generate analysis reports.
- Based on the reports and industry trends, improve campaigns strategies and help the product and R&D departments jointly optimize product features.
- Bachelor degree or above, minimum 2 years of experience in overseas campaigns operations;
- Ability to write and speak English fluently and idiomatically.
- Data-sensitive, able to use tools to analyze data and generate easy-to-understand reports on user behavior and product improvement;
- Ability to handle cross-functional business affairs efficiently, including collaborating with product, design, business development and other departments.
- Strong teamwork spirit, communication and presentation skills.
- Prefer local citizens with working experience in the financial industry in Vietnam/Singapore or Chinese citizens with local study and work experience;
- Familiarity with local cryptocurrency retail traders' trading needs & styles and preferences on accessing information and communities.
- Multinational company with current company size of 100+ people.
- Opportunity to build you own campaign operations team and set the foundations of the team.
- A flat organization with friendly company culture.
- Flexible work schedules and working style.
- Generous salaries and performance-based bonuses.