自己在LinkedIn瞎逛看到的（发布于一周前）： 原文地址： https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1804959469/?alternateChannel=paview
The Olympic Channel is seeking to hire a full stack developer to join our client devices team.
As part of the Client Devices team you will be responsible for the developing, evolving and maintaining the different client facing platforms (Web, Mobile Devices, Connected Devices), providing the technical expertise and contributing and applying best practices in development as well as being the owner for the assigned work reporting to the Client Devices team lead.
You will be responsible for communicating with stakeholders to understand and refine user requirements, propose, accept and seek approval for improvements and for delivering high quality software. As part of your role you, together with your team, will suggest and implement improvements to the software and the software process as well as helping to provide the necessary tools to operate, monitor and diagnose the applications.
• Develop and improve our web platform
• Develop and improve our iOS and Android applications.
• Plan and architect the tech for new app features, systems and integrations, and make it happen.
• Apply pragmatism and best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, with excellent quality.
• Writing tests and continually improving our build process
• Take ownership of the app, finding ways to improve its effectiveness, reliability and cost.
• Solving problems at scale, ensuring scalability and resilience of the solutions delivered.
• At least 5 years of hands on development experience.
• Extensive experience with Web development, HTML5, CSS and fast development frameworks like React, Angular or Vue
• Extensive experience with SEO and web performance optimization.
• Demonstrate extensive understanding of REST APIs and best design patterns
• Experience and pragmatism in TDD, testing frameworks and best practices
• Ability to efficiently learn new tools and languages
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse team that is geographically dispersed.
• Excellent communication skills, especially in understanding requirements and explaining technical or complex concepts
• An eagerness to learn and a proclivity to take ownership for the work produced.
• Developing native mobile applications (iOs or Android) or React Native mobile applications.
• AWS and build automation
• Working in an agile environment (SCRUM, KANBAN, LEAN)
• Experience with an additional programming language other than Js
• Experience with web automation testing tools like selenium or similar
Workplace and Environment:
• Fast paced work environment
• Fluent English and outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
• This role is remote
• Available to travel occasionally (10%) if required by immediate Supervisor
• 1-year freelance contract with the possibility to extend further