My client is a multinational company with HQ in London, UK. They are hoping to create an ecosystem of products that connect technology with people. Sharing a similar vision as the Silicon Valley giants, my client was invested by GV and many other investment organisations.
- Define Nothing web 3.0’s product roadmap and lead the implementation
- Follow the latest web 3.0 development and differentiate Nothing’s web 3.0 products
- Wear many hats in the early days as we ramp the team and specialize later.
- Track and contribute to continuous product improvement such as user experience, security
- Dig insight of web 3.0 consumer habits and make user growth plan
- 2+year of experience as a product manager in Blockchain, Crypto, NFT, or Metaverse
- A heavily data-driven approach to product decisions and prioritization
- Familiarity with agile processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban), and tools (e.g. Notion, Figma, GitHub, MixPanel)
- Experience in roles requiring close collaboration with Design, QA, and Engineering.
- Experience in the crypto wallet is a plus