Our client, a well known international leader in cryptocurrency and digital assets, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their blockchain integration team and help them build a robust and scalable system to integrate new and existing blockchains. This role can be worked remotely so long as your home base is metro San Francisco, Palo Alto, NYC, Austin, Seattle or Toronto, Canada.
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and high level of craftsmanship. We are looking for coworkers who share our vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
- At least 5 years of back-end, server-side software development
- strong experience with TypeScript/Node.JS
- Great with unit and functional testing and debugging
- Great at providing simple and extensible abstractions to complex systems.
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline from a top university
- Understanding of and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Great at algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of and experience working in the blockchain industry
- Experience with microservices and service-oriented architectures
- Ability to work full-stack and familiarity with React and Databases (MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
location: PALO ALTO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $180,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and build scalable, well abstracted, and robust APIs, libraries, and services to integration blockchains into our custody platforms.
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from research, implementation to deployment.
- Build integration libraries and SDKs to interface with our server and APIs
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams and product managers to ensure consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
- Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.