Elastic -- you know, for search. Elastic is the creator of the open-source search engine Elasticsearch and we're expanding our global footprint to bring the most valuable tools to our eager and passionate community. The UX team is looking to hire our first, lead UX Researcher. This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced self-starter to recruit and build out a user research team in a flourishing, global organization. We are a fully distributed company with deep, genuine open-source roots, capable of hiring in many regions.
As UX Research, Team Lead you will...
* Educate the org on both novel and trusted UX research strategies
* Implement methods of qualitative and quantitive UX research at scale
* Build a rag-tag team of productive misfits from a global talent pool
* Be embraced by and enrich many teams across the org
* Have the support of a vibrant, multi-functional UX team
A good fit if you have...
* Implemented UX research practices at scale
* Experience leading and building research teams
* Spent time in a technical function
* Learned deeply the art of SaaS growth
If this sounds good, please reach out by email for a discussion!
Pssst... The job is not yet open to the general public, so you're already ahead of the line.