Vamstar significantly reduces the cost and effort required to understand buyer and contract information, so critical to improving overall bidding time and margins on each opportunity in Healthcare & Pharma. We are venture-backed and actively partner across the US and European healthcare and technology landscape.
Join us in our mission to making healthcare more affordable and accessible to people across the globe. We are looking for a seasoned engineer who can help us scale our backend.
- Strong backend experience with some exposure to other parts of the web stack
- Takes pride in writing production-quality code
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, web technologies, and design patterns
- Calm under pressure
- Hungry to improve
- Backend development of various micro-services
- Code Reviews
- Data modeling
- Contributing to technical and implementation discussions
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain comprehensive documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and communicate status effectively
- Expertise in Typescript / ES6+ or any other strongly typed language, HTML and CSS3
- Extensive experience with one of the following - Node.js / Express.js / LoopBack / Hapi.js / StrongLoop / Serverless or Enterprise Java-based server technology
- Expertise in NoSql and Sql databases
- Version Control - Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work Experience - 6 to 10 Years
Write to us with your resume and optionally a short pitch on why you would be a good fit.