A fast-growing start-up headquartered in San Francisco, CA, USA in the heart of Silicon Valley. We recruit worldwide as our customer base is global. All employees outside San Francisco headquarter work remotely.
Elife is a Startup developing innovative technology in the passenger transport industry, providing any type of ground transportation worldwide, including Group/event transportation, NEMT transportation, senior and disability transportation, pet relocation, bilingual driver for non-English speak clients.
Our market is the world. Our customers are everywhere. Our platform and apps are built on the cloud. We have endless exciting problems to solve, and we only use the best and latest technology.
Position: Senior SEO Manager
Note: Kindly share resume in English
Search Engine Optimization Responsibilities:
- Provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expertise for keyword research, reporting, linking campaigns, conversion goals, on-site & offsite optimization, social media, local search, video optimization, social Media Optimization.
- You’ll create comprehensive content strategies aided by but not solely reliant on generative AI tools and work closely with the content team to execute.
- Execute tactical and strategic deliverables around link building, site analysis and other practices,
- Deep technical SEO expertise optimizing code, site architecture, internal links, subdomains, and cross-domain with strong collaborations skills that can move projects along in partnership with multiple teams.
- Implement onsite/offsite SEO tactics.
- Monitor trends on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking and identify new opportunities, proactively research SEO issues and formulate solutions.
- Directory cleanup and citation building.
- Provide weekly, monthly Web analytics.
- Optimize social media and implement strategies for user acquisition.
- Hands-on contributor role with the possibility of management of staff in the future.
- Work muti-lingual website and Elife 5 website Ranking key industry keywords on the first page.
- Perform A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing with a focus on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Search Engine Optimization Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience.
- Experience with Mid-size or enterprise company SEO, 1M annually Plus organic traffic is the minimum.
- Data-driven decision-making, experience analyzing insights to inform web strategies
- Technical SEO experience is a must.
- Knowledge of paid search management/Google AdWords is helpful.
- Expert knowledge of SEO Best Practices,
- Excellent time management, team player.
- High level expertise with Excel, Google Webmaster and Google Analytics.
- Professional with SEMrush
- Self-motived, fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Professional in English skill
- Global SEO experience is huge plus.
- Familiarity with SEO A/B testing, video SEO, and/or news SEO
- 100% Remote job, no need to commute to or from office.
- Earn high KPI base in performance.
- Work in a startup company with great growth potential on leadership and responsibility.
- Collaborate with a multi-cultural team members distributed over in US, Mexico, China, Argentina, Turkey, India, Bangladesh, among others.