We make sales teams more efficient in collecting and enriching leads by using automation and intelligence to cut out tedious prospecting steps.
We are looking for Test Engineer in Test to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality and reliability. By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- Work closely with the software development team in the development of new features and/or enhancements for the product
- Create software testing documents containing, but not limited to, detailed test scenarios, expected and actual results, and other feature-related information. Documents may include test plans, test suites, test cases, and automation-related manuals
- Conduct automated tests on features and/or bug fixes on a testing environment to ensure that such items meet the requirements prior to release
- Create maintainable automated tests to lessen the amount of time spent on conducting manual tests
- Collaborate with the Software Quality Assurance team on improving internal processes and ensuring the reliability of automated processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field
- +5 years of work experience in creating automated test scripts using Java and Selenium WebDriver (or similar)
- +3 years of work experience in integrating automated tests into CI platforms such as Gitlab, Jenkins, or similar
- Knowledge of various software testing methods (e.g. Regression, Sanity, Smoke, etc.)
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Good verbal, written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, team-oriented, goal-driven, and with keen attention to detail
- Experience with an automation tool like Gherkin (Cucumber)
- Experience in creating automated test scripts for chrome extensions
- Experience in conducting API testing for GraphQL
- Familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA
Attributes we’re after
Aside from technical skills, we want team members with attributes like:
- a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment
- experience working in geographically distributed teams with good communication & problem-solving skills
- autonomous: someone who can be reliable in taking charge of, and own features
We are a sales enablement startup backed by Draper Associates, Jason Calacanis, Fresco Capital, and Eight Roads. With offices in SF Bay Area, New Hampshire, and Singapore, we are building a world-class company culture that is reinventing how companies find their best customers with sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and resources for success. Some of our customers include MuleSoft, AppDyanmics, WalkMe, Gainsight, and many more. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer. Plus, we have fun doing it!
Great place to work!! We offer our team members a unique culture, including flexibility, trust and independence. Our team is diverse, friendly and welcoming with experienced engineers you can learn a lot from, plus an upbeat culture in Singapore interested in cutting edge technologies and embracing innovation.
If you are a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment, experienced working across teams with great communication & problem solving skills, we want you! Jump on this opportunity to design, take charge of, and own product features like you never did before.