- Management of assigned Wide Area Network (WAN) projects and transitions complying to Project Management Methodology(PMM) that covers Initiation, Define, Organize & Plan, Implement & Control and Handover & Closure.
- Manage change to project scope and schedule to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Record risk and issue and timely escalation to relevant stakeholders for resolution.
- Communication to stakeholders and project reporting.
- Manage customer relationship during the projects through strong governance.
- Provide regular updates on progress of the project to the customers.
- Provide weekly/monthly project status reports to management.
- Ensure that customer projects are completed with high quality and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Provide Project Completion Handover Documentation to customer.
- Facilitate project handover meeting to Operations.
- Support project manager for big scale projects
Qualifications & Experience：
- Diploma/Degree in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunication， Degree in IT/Engineering Telco Preferred
- At least 3 years of IT experience in a multi-disciplinary environment (Data Centre Operations, Network, Storage, Server, Middleware)
- At least 1years of Project Management experience in a low to mid-level complexity IT infrastructure outsourcing environment.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- High level verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong personal commitment to achieving results.
- Have passion and with excellent appreciation of customer service.
- Capacity to present persuasive arguments to key stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability in decision making.
Good to have:
- Well develop Project Management skills with the competency in managing Telco projects and work under tight schedule.
- Demonstrate ability and a proven record of working with customers and 3rd party vendors at Senior & Executive Management level.
- Strong people management skills and demonstrated ability to manage and lead a multicultural team of resources.