Our SaaS platform is changing the way doctors, nurses, and allied health connect, communicate and collaborate. We’re building a connected future for the Health industry.
What is Foxo? If Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Google Docs merged into one easy to use health-specific platform, you’re halfway there.
With support from Australia’s greatest tech entrepreneur, recognition from the Australian Federal Government, we’re growing fast and need experienced Devops to help our journey.
We’re seeking an Experienced DevOps Engineer to bring our real-time communication platform to the world. We need a professional help build and maintain CI / CD pipelines and enable automation across our stack. This position has a strong emphasis on collaboration and striving to achieve industry best practices, especially in areas of security and availability.
This is a career defining opportunity to be part of a high profile start up with a high growth trajectory and is already awarded and well recognised across the industry. This part-time position is for 2.5 days per week, there is an opportunity of becoming full time.
Day to day:
- Foxo’s DevOps requirements are still growing, hence this isn’t a full time position. We’ll work with you on your availability to service the team and product’s requirements.
- Working remotely, you’ll be embedded in the engineering team and work closely with Foxo’s founding engineer and senior backend engineer to continuously develop and improve Foxo’s SaaS offering
- You’ll drive and enhance an existing portfolio of tools while providing expert advice to help future proof product scale, service a growing user base, and new market entrance
Skills / Experience:
- A team player who understands current mobile and web application concepts
- Experience of the software development process including CI and automated deployments
- High availability, fault tolerant and redundant systems
- AWS (EB, EC2, CloudFront, RDS)
- Tools such as GitHub, Github Actions or similar CI automation tools
- Exposure Vue.js, Node.js, React/Redux, Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and how to tweak it at scale
- CI/CD pipelines
- Cloud Infrastructure System Deployment
- Tooling like Ansible, Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, Docker & Bash
- Expert understanding of AWS
- Health sector or startup landscape is regarded
- HIPAA compliance is very highly regarded
- Practical knowledge of technical security controls and how to apply them
- Join a collaborative, flat structured team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Competitive salary and package
- Access to an employee share option plan
- Grow with us - Significant internal growth opportunity within the company
- Casual work environment with flexible working hours
- An award winning product that improves the lives of customers and patients
- 100% remote - We don’t plan on opening an office any time soon
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
More on Foxo
Foxo delivers powerful communication for healthcare teams, administrators, and organisations. Much more than secure messaging, the platform features clinical system integrations, patient centric workflows, and collaboration tools designed to reduce administration, enhance operational efficiencies and improve patient outcomes.
Our focus has been to deliver a neutral platform which connects siloed software, healthcare teams, departments, and organisations across an open network of users in real time.
The team at Foxo are dedicated, passionate, and grounded:
- Dedicated to changing the outdated communication practices in medicine
- Passionate about improving patient care by solving long-standing challenges
- Grounded in believing great teamwork and collaboration leads to great success for everyone