All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
As a Software Engineer on the Developer Experience team, you will help us build the tools and frameworks to support our core workflows in the Chainlink ecosystem. You will work closely with smart contract and node operations teams to ensure they are equipped to efficiently manage Chainlink oracle deployments and smart contracts. You will be given a high level of autonomy/ownership over your projects, the opportunity to expand your scope of knowledge, and the chance to help build the decentralized infrastructure of the future. This includes exposure to a wide variety of blockchains and protocols.
This is a great role for an engineer with TypeScript or Golang experience interested in exploring the blockchain and smart contract world and gaining exposure to a wide variety of blockchains and protocols.
We are distributed across time zones and continents, and we embrace remote work.
We all have different backgrounds and are determined to help you succeed no matter where you are or who you are. If you think you would do a great job at Chainlink, we are looking forward to speaking with you, even if you don't match 100% of the job requirements: those describe people we've usually had a great time working with, but they're not a tick-box exercise.
- Experience owning multi month long projects, including communication of progress, dependencies, and risk mitigation directly with stakeholders and partners
- Computer science fundamentals and systems design
- Ability to be creative and resourceful when tackling ambiguous technical challenges
- Strong communication skills. You can give and receive constructive feedback, and you do not shy away from planning meetings and code reviews
- 3+ years of professional engineering experience working in a collaborative product-driven environment, including at least some hands-on TypeScript development
- Excitement for blockchain, web3, and similar decentralized technologies
- Experience working with a team located across multiple time zones