Hi fellow hacker,
Thanks for reading this.
We are a group of Harvard engineers who have remained good friends 5 years after college. We have been active in the cryptocurrency space since 2014 building and running 1 protocol and 2 hedge funds separately, and we are coming together to build the Emergent decentralized exchange.
Our mission is to “focus the world's attention on emergent technologies”. Through the use of really clever (read "magic") decentralized financial instruments, we believe we can expand the mindshare of new exciting technologies for even those least conversed in it, and indirectly accelerate early technology's development and funding. As a by-product, we will have also democratized early venture capital, giving you the same access as the top early stage VCs.
We are well-funded. We are in the early stage and are looking to recruit lead coders.
- You will take ownership of making a heavily modified Defi perpetual swap exchange (think dy/dx). You will be integrating with various oracle protocols.
- You were the core author of at least one ethereum dapp. You put it into production and had maintained it hack-free for a while.
- Both salary and early equity are on the table.
- You can work remotely and on your own schedule, especially in the beginning.
- You can send your resume to my email.