Remote UI/UX Designer
Are you a UI/UX designer with undying curiosity and expertise in consumer-facing applications? An exciting new California-based startup is looking to contract with an experienced, remote UI/UX designer to design our web and mobile applications from the ground up.
As our UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online experience for our users to collaborate and generate custom-designed products through a simple-to-use interface. You will be responsible for implementing the latest industry best practices yet approaching design problems with innovation. You will be working closely with the founder to apply their vision into results and communicate design decisions with stakeholders. You will be communicating design functionality to developers and collaborating with them. We consider this role to be extremely important to our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. There is a real opportunity for growth in this position, and in leading others.
- A minimum of five years of experience in UI/UX design
- Experience in user interviews to understand the needs and concerns of our audience
- Experience in building and testing prototypes, and interpreting user feedback into an improved interface and workflow
- Building a graceful user onboarding experience that creates excitement and minimizes friction
- Strong backend design experience building out admin and user management portals
- Expertise in modern design prototyping tools such as Invision or Figma
- Experience managing the design process end-to-end; not reliant on a project manager
- Experience translating features between desktop and mobile for a fluid user experience
- Visual design skills
- Experience working on lean-agile teams
Pay: $65-$100K+ DOE
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply with a resume that clearly shows the minimum requirements as featured above. In addition to your resume, please provide a cover letter that includes a link to your portfolio and describes why you’re the right designer to make our product the next big thing.