Pearmill is a young agency structured to excel at digital performance marketing. We're a diverse group of designers, marketers, and engineers working together to help grow some of the most iconic startups in the world.
Our goal is to shift advertising towards a more trustworthy industry by producing beautiful, honest, and high-performing ads.
We’re looking for a full-time graphic designer with experience creating designs for web. If you have previous experience with ads for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin or Google, that’s a big plus.
You’ll be working with the creative team responsible for designing beautiful, well-performing ads for our clients as well as contributing to shaping their brands in the paid social space.
- Work with clients to gain deep understanding of their brand and their audience
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts that work in various digital formats
- Compile ad storyboards for to be animated by our motion design team
- Sync with the ad ops team to analyze the best performing elements in ads
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Collaborate with other designers from Pearmill and clients’ teams
- Background in digital graphic design — including a portfolio of your work.
- Comfort with standard design software including Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Curiosity about design analysis in order to find out which ads perform well and which elements in them are key to the ads’ success
- Attention to detail and organization while managing tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Comfort with collaborative culture while maintaining independence in managing your time and prioritization
Strongly preferred but not required
- Experience creating illustrations from scratch
- Web and Ui design experience
- Distributed, remote, and global culture. We have people in New York, Kiev, St Petersburg, Moscow, Norway, Macedonia, Florida, and soon: where you live!
- Share in our profits! We're in the business of making money for our clients, and when we do – you make money too! You'll get to share a part of it.
- Unlimited vacation with 3-weeks required vacation.
- Unlimited mental health or physical health leave.
- Twice a month house cleaning budget!
- We'll make sure you're comfortable where you work.
- Getting you a laptop or other equipment you may need to succeed at your job.
- Indoor plant budget to make you feel like you live in a jungle.
- We'll invest in your learning! Books, seminars, courses, and coaches.
- 99% coverage for Health Care, Dental, and Vision.
- We'll happily match charitable donations you'd like to make, or give you budget for activism.
Please send an email that includes whatever you think exemplifies your experience and understanding of performance marketing best - whether it’s a CV, a LinkedIn profile, examples of work you’ve done, or anything else.