At CodeLathe, we are building the world’s most powerful enterprise file services platform that organizes enterprise data, enhances collaboration and productivity while providing ironclad data protection. Our product FileCloud is quickly becoming the standard in Enterprise File Services space and it is widely used by Global 2000, Fortune 500 and world leading organizations in city, state and federal governments. We are based out of Austin, Texas, USA and looking for talented people anywhere in the globe.
Top Ten Reasons to Join Us
- Work with a world class engineering team that is out to change the world
- Fast growing company with lots of growth opportunities
- Strong engineering and product focused culture
- 100% Remote Job – Work comfortably from your home office
- Unique, customer driven software development process
- Work on the challenging technical problems – File Systems, Search, AI, Distributed Systems.
- Work on widely used cutting edge tech stack
- Gender diversity – Men (60%), Women (40%)
- Part of a huge 10+ Billion $ and growing market space
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
Quality Assurance Engineer
CodeLathe is looking for a passionate QA Engineer to help do manual and automated testing of our software products. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and interested in figuring out how things work and then trying to come up with creative ways to see if it can be broken.
- Perform Manual and Automated test of CodeLathe’s products (FileCloud, Tonido) before release
- Test CodeLathe’s products (FileCloud, Tonido) before release
- Review requirements specifications and technical documents to provide feedback
- Identify the test scenarios and write test plan documents based on functional requirements
- Identify and document test cases based on the functional requirements
- Identify, record and document thoroughly and track bugs using the issue tracking system
- Set up and maintain test labs with multiple testing environments
- Maintain the automated unit and system test cases
- Reproduce reported customer problems to help developers troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues
- Bachelors Engineering degree with 2 or more years of professional software testing experience is required
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Must be able to identify and write clear test scenarios, test plans and test cases from the requirements document
- Must be proficient in Windows environment
- Must have a working knowledge of Mobile devices with iOs and Android OS
- Must be able to communicate with a diverse development team and product management
- Must be available online from 8 am to 1 pm US Central Time
- Having a basic working knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Experience writing Unit Test, System Test or Load Test is a plus
- Experience with performance or security testing is a plus
- Experience with PHP is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
If you are interested, please send us your resume. Please note the Job ID:QAE2 in the email subject.
Dev Operations Engineer
CodeLathe is looking for a passionate cloud operations engineer to manage and maintain our cloud infrastructure. As an Operations engineer, you will be primarily responsible for keeping all our servers highly available, patched and secure. You will also help create the server infrastructure that powers and scales our next generation software-as-a-service. This is a remote-job position and will require working remotely with other team members.
- Manage and maintain 100s of Cloud servers running on various data centers around the globe (Amazon, Azure, Linode, Digital Ocean, SoftLayer)
- Create a cost-efficient and scalable Cloud SAAS platform for our various products
- Provide 24/7 monitoring and response via rotational on-call support to ensure high uptimes for all critical services
- Troubleshoot reported server outages and ensure solutions to minimize downtime in the future
- Ensure all services are fully patched and secure against new and existing exploits
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree with 2 or more years of devops experience is required
- Detail oriented and motivated to get things done
- Strong knowledge of Linux server administration and TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking
- Strong knowledge of Apache WebServer, MongoDB, MySQL configuration
- Strong knowledge of Amazon AWS Cloud infrastructure, Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Experience managing multi-tier application architecture
- Experience with firewalls, load balancers, proxy servers
- Experience with server security hardening
- Experience with monitoring systems like Nagios, Zabbix
- Experience with server configuration systems like Ansible
- Familiarity with scripting languages like PHP, Python
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Takes ownership and pride in their job
If you are interested, please send us your resume. Please note the Job ID:DOE2 in the email subject.