DemandMatrix Inc. is a data company that provides Go To Market, Operations and Data Science teams with high quality company level data and intelligence. DemandMatrix uses advanced data science methodologies to process millions of unstructured data points that produce reliable and accurate technology intelligence, organizational intent and B2B spend data.
We are looking for a Lead who loves tech challenges and is a problem solver. This will give you an opportunity to brainstorm ideas and implement solutions from scratch.
What will you do?
- Lead & Guide the team responsible for our data sourcing & scraping roadmap.
- You will be involved in rapid PoC and quick roll-outs of ideas, in fast paced environments working alongside some of the most talented and smartest people in the industry.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with a globally distributed team
Who Are You?
- Designed and built multiple web scrapers and data pipelines with large volume
- Genuinely excited about technology and worked on projects from scratch
- Highly-motivated individual who thrives in an environment where problems are open-ended.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in Software Development with a focus on micro services and data pipelines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web scraping/crawling at large scale
- Minimum 3 year of experience with Python
- Minimum 1 year of experience in handling large volume of data using MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases
- Minimum 1 year of experience with designing, building & deploying scalable & high available systems with AWS/GCP/Azure
Good to have:
- Experience with data pipelines using one or more of these kind of services/frameworks: Hive, Spark, Redshift, Athena, Snowflake, BigQuery
- Experience with third party data sourcing via APIs
- Experience with docker/kubernetes
- Experience in guiding and unblocking junior team members technically
- This is a full time remote job and location is not a constraint. Your work timings must have about 5 hours of overlapping with India time(IST).