ABOUT THE COMPANY
We just launched a new gaming agency that supports content creators, brands and charities. MMA Fighter, Rampage Jackson, is one of the owners, and we're looking to do some fun sh!t with cool people who love video games, pop and Twitch culture.
HYPESTREAM™ is planted at the intersection where talent, brand, cause and technology meet. It’s where we’ve held shop for more than four decades of combined experience, and where we’ve helped guide many Fortune 500 companies.
As the gaming industry expands, holes in the industry’s fabric become more apparent. There is a need for youth and cultural marketing experts in the space. As the core demographic becomes more saturated, continued growth requires the industry to reach a broader audience.
Thanks to this rapid expansion, there is an increased opportunity to bring positive change to an industry that has recently been tarnished with misconduct and predatory behavior.
We feel compelled to launch our business during this turbulent time to help bring some positive change and help propel the industry that we love so much. We understand the world of big brands, as well as the gaming and live streaming worlds, and are here to support ALL creators, brands and charities, no matter the race, religion, geographic location, gender or sexual orientation. The main goal is to create a higher standard for the industry, and bring a level of professionalism and inclusivity that has obviously been missing.
WEB DESIGNER / DEV JOB DESCRIPTION
If you stay current with the latest in web design and development trends, you'd be a great fit for this position. Requiring both technical and creative skills, these are some required tasks and duties:
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages (three in total)
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
- Conducting website testing
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing team to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
- Providing internal support throughout the build and launch process of the website
You need to be proficient in:
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- API web integration
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
If this sounds something that you'd enjoy, we'd love to hear from you! LEGGGGGO!
Email us with a link to your portfolio, and then we can schedule an interview.