Elephone specializes in electronic retailing. We bring talented and passionate people together to ensure an excellent service for both you and your device.
Elephone aims to heal customers' devices and improve our environment by reducing electronic waste. We hope our customers could make the best use of technology while they enjoy it.
The key purpose of this role is to support the development and execution of the merchandise strategy through the management of Replenishment and Allocation of stock to store. Analytically reviewing distribution methods in a proactive manner to ensure the balance of inventory.
Your key responsibilities:
* Build and maintain Demand Forecast Tool
* Manage the alignment of Demand Planning Tool in line with the merchandise strategy, along with providing insights and analysis to the Planner and Buyer
* Determine purchase plan within the Demand Planning Tool to support the buyer sales at an article level and reconcile total Demand Plan to merchandise plan
* Company reporting
* Management of store inventory levels
* Delivering an accurate and up to date inventory plan in line with stock levels
* Coordinating stock count and reconciliations to ensure integrity
* Working to achieve company KPI's / Objectives relating to inventory management (record accuracy, turns, days on hand, days of supply, months of stock, quarantine / demonstration stock)
* Inventory / Stock Control (transfers / adjustments)
* Cycle counts and stocktake
* Inventory analysis and reporting
What you need:
* Excellent understanding of the retail industry
* Expert computer skills - Advanced excel
* Working knowledge of merchandise systems
* Superior numeracy, statistical and probability knowledge
* Solid experience in a similar supply chain role
* Fluency in supply chain knowledge, systems and processes
* Strong communication skills
* Understanding of S&OP planning cycle
Along with your experience as a passionate experience Planning Analyst, we are looking for someone who will resonate with our values - someone who is positive, enthusiastic and will contribute to our motivated and supportive team dynamic.