Senior Manager, Creative Direction —Game Industry
- Own the holistic creative experience across all of the team globally.
- You will bring together, guide, and inspire teams of multi-discipline developers to develop the game’s own unique and iconic creative voice；
- Partner with internal regional partners and out-sourced developers on creative strategies that provide thematic cohesion on cross-game tentpole moments;
- Produce artifacts that inform, align, and empower art, narrative, and audio;
- Lead and manage creatives while promoting a healthy and collaborative work environment.
- 10+ years experience in game development, minimum 2 years management experience;
- Operated as a key creative leader;
- Experience working with multiple disciplines to deliver on a goal;
- Fluency in Mandarin and English;
- Professional experience establishing creative vision and strategy;
- Has shipped 1 title as a creative lead;
- Deep knowledge of the Game industry and various IP;