Bitesize is the next-level, effortless sales text messaging system for salespeople who juggle many deals at the same time and don’t want to leave money on the table.
Our vision is to make business to consumer relationship as personal as it was back in the days for a neighborhood butcher.
- Python / Django
- Angular JS
We have a growing list of real paying customers in automotive, tech, and real estate. Average customer pays a $18k+ annual subscription.
The product we are working on right now:
Zero second response: With the rise of instacart and amazon, people are becoming more impatient and expect things to happen right away. Nothing can be further from that than a company demo sign up form. The norm is to get "We'll get back to you in 24 hours!" when in reality people are ready to buy when they are filling out the lead form. Bitesize's zero second response enables customers to get a personalized text message from the company right away and start talking to a sales rep. We think customers shouldn't wait 1 day or even for 4 hours, they should hear back right away!
Text drip campaign: Most people are familiar with scheduled email drip campaigns... it sends emails that are scheduled to go out in the next 30 days for example. But email inboxes are becoming overwhelming, it's hard to grab someone's attention or be personal. Well, how about a text message drip campaign? We allow companies to trigger a text message drip campaign based on their website, Salesforce, Hubspot, or other triggers. Then the companies can send personalized text messages that actually sound like someone is personally texting you and respond.
Why aren't these products available in the market already? It's two things - we have an extremely unique point of view when it comes to texting. We believe every text message should sound like it came from a friend or a neighbor. We don't like marketing texts. Two, we have a secret weapon when it comes to navigating tricky TCPA regulations, so we can help protect our customers.
Are you ready for a ride of your lifetime? You would be a great fit if:
- You have experience working with Python/Django stack
- You enjoy working on your own and getting your hands dirty writing code
- You have a great knack of understanding product from the customer's perspective and build product form the customer's perspective.
- You enjoy working on quick weekly sprints and narrow down features to take no more than 2 weeks
- You have great verbal and written communication skills, with experience putting tech specs together and like to define the features before jumping on it
- You have experience scaling platforms from a small number of users to a bigger number of users
- You take great responsibility for code on production server and make sure testing environment is highly similar to produciton environment
- You are capable of working with a UI/UX designer and communicating technical feedback
- One day, you have the ambition to build your own technical team
Is this you? Take a chance and get started on this unique journey.
Apply: Email your resume or profile to the founder Jess Lee
(principals only, no recruiters or agencies)