We are looking for a highly experienced Web Developer / Designer
Your primary focus will be on developing & optimizing websites and landing pages for various offers and products from our clients through Shopify, Clickfunnels and sometimes wordpress or just from scratch.
Results of your work will directly impact thousands of users around the world.
- Communicative, Consistent
- Be highly visual person as well as quality-oriented
- Write cross browser code for modern browsers
- Be able to create wireframes, split tests and explain UX before starting to code
- Strong sense of style, design, usability
- Strong skill in optimizations — shorthand code and minimization
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with CRO/Dev in an agency setting is an extreme asset
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or Google Optimize are also preferred
- At least 1yr experience around Shopify interface. Preferably experience with Shopify Plus scripting & storefront
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices, able to utilize platforms such as Wordpress etc.
- Always ensures to utilizes a mobile first and responsive approach to site development.
- Familiar with Funnel development best practices with traffic sourced from paid social and search sites such as Google and Facebook.
- Knowledgeable, capable and seeks the initiative to carry out split tests manipulating site objects in order to boost conversion rate and increase average order value.
- Knowledgeable on best practices associated with increasing conversion rate optimization
- Knowledgeable on best practices utilized to create landing pages for a variety of businesses.
- Knowledgeable on integrating pixel’s to facilitate traffic source tracking throughout a funnel.
- Able to work minimal supervision, carry out decision making in line with the main effort / critical path of projects.
- Able to efficiently set their own task list in order to meet the project end state.
- Able to work within a small team, adapt to a changing environment and manage their time to execute on multiple projects within a timely manner.
- Able to set their own deadlines - in line with the strategic objectives, and meet the deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Able to display leadership and initiative enhancing a flexible small team operation.
- Able to take charge of their own learning journey, pulling from the team’s experience under the guidance of a team leader without prompting.
- Has leadership ambitions to manage a web dev team in the near future.
- Excited to be a part of a flexible, accountable, forward thinking team dedicated to providing on time, quality services for a variety of clients.
- Passionate about what you create — you do it exceptionally well & care deeply about your work