We are a food tech startup born in Madrid in 2017. We provide restaurants with a full solution to take orders online (app & web) across all channels (delivery, takeaway, in-restaurant) in a fast (ready in 24h) and cost efficient (savings of 40-70% vs. marketplaces) way while owning customer relationships (data, loyalty). Our vision is to make technology available to any restaurant so they can adapt their business to the new digital era, with the aim to maintain the highest-quality food offering in the city.
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to help us take our products to the next level, creating solid, scalable, cost-effective, 12-factor based code, and amazing restaurant experiences using APIs. The Goxo stack uses mainly the following technologies: React Native, React JS, Express, Node.JS y MongoDB. We have a set of products aiming at making the restaurant business digitization seamless.
- Architect Goxo products to make them reliable and scalable as well as take care of Goxo backend so that it grows smoothly and maintainably.
- Ensure developments and deployments quality assurance.
- Re-scaffold and refactor, sometimes throw away and start from scratch, previously developed modules.
- Maintain the Goxo codebase clean.
- Provide support to the operations team by resolving technical issues and build utilities together with the devops team to help them tackle the daily operations.
- Help other team developers grow in software craftsmanship.
You will be joining the GOXO team as a Cloud Engineer (Full-stack Ninja), so fasten your seatbelt because we want you to be sound on the following technologies:
- Strong scripting skills in python, golang or shellscripting.
- React.js (Redux, Sagas, Recompose, Reselect)., Handlebars JS
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs / Swagger (Open API) / Microservices.
- Interested in TDD development and quality assurance (Mocha, Jest or similar)
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Principles.
- Create multiple backends and APIs, and deploy in containerized environments.
- Ability to integrate with API Clients for Facebook, Instagram, Apple, Stripe and other third party services.
- Broad experience in devops culture, setting software development Life Cycle, specifically CI/CD such as Travis, CircleCI or Jenkins.
- Linux (Debian based), Git, Redis, Postfix, Nginx, Load Balancer, Google Cloud.
- Passion for well-crafted and scalable code.
- Entrepreneurial, independent, loves working on new ideas.
- Plus: Knowledge of Golang
- Love for food.