We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of the web and mobile applications of a fast-growing healthcare brand. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Investigate user experience design requirements for web platforms and mobile applications.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy to drive user engagement and help fuel growth.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for web pages and mobile screens.
- Collaborate with product owners, marketing team, software developers, and other designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Experience in designing healthcare and e-commerce software is a big plus.