We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so 🙂
- Create optimised videos & trailers for marketing purposes (user acquisition)
- Produce, cut and edit awesome and visually appealing trailers for our community
- Create new marketing graphics, such as icons, images and header graphics
- Support our art department by creating 2D graphics for games
- Prepare suggestions and provide creative ideas to improve our art assets
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Highly motivated and open-minded with a well-organised work approach
- Good understanding of modern harmonic compositions, as well as graphical imagination
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects (or similar programs)
- Multiple languages are a plus (to create marketing texts)
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!