1. Understand Chinese customers digital behavior and latest commercial trend in WeChat ecosystem
2. Be able to translate business requirements into product requirements, and define generic user stories to satisfy multiple brands needs
3. Communicate well across brands and engineering teams
4. Business insight to be able to prioritize and evaluate ROI
The UI (User Interface) Designer takes technology and makes it cool, easy to use, and consumer friendly. The role requires an understanding of human behavior as the UI Designer works to determine how consumers will interact with technology in whatever form it takes. The ideal candidate will possess an ability to understand and refine on a strong brand vision, excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills, thorough attention to detail, and the ability to meet tight deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team.
· Create overall concepts for the user experience within ecommerce environment or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive for end user
· Keep concept of “mobile first” top of mind when designing site elements/experiences
· Demonstrate solid grasp of ELC usability principles
· Design the interface within an ecommerce site (desktop and mobile) or product, from the palette and typography to the layout menus, drop-down options, etc.
· Possess strong knowledge of all interactive technologies and tools to ensure feasibility and delivery of design projects.
· Collaborating daily/weekly with design / UX / Product team to ensure that the needs of the team are being communicated clearly and all deadlines are met
· Effectively present initial creative concepts and communicate functionality
· Daily interactions with team to ensure designs fit within the parameters of UX and design, and supports the project’s needs & timelines
· Bachelor’s degree (or comparable work experience)
· 2-4 years of web design experience (e-commerce experience a plus)
· Must be self-motivated, team oriented, have a collaborative approach to creative development
· Must possess meticulous design / typography skills
· Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces; Strong knowledge of latest web design standards
· Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Figma
· Experience working for a retail or fashion brand is preferred
· Strong communication and time-management skills
· Love of design and great appreciation for the digital medium