ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
Truebill is a fast-growing, product-focused company with the mission of meaningfully improving the financial health of millions of people. We do this by building easy-to-use interfaces for understanding personal finances, providing valuable insights into how our users can better save for the future, and cancelling or negotiating recurring subscriptions and bills that users are spending too much on. We're looking for our first dedicated member of the infrastructure team to bring expertise to the core foundation of our stack which has carried us through a phase of rapid growth. In this role, you would be taking ownership for the evolution and reliability of Truebill's core infrastructure on which the engineering team builds the product. This includes our build & deployment systems, which we depend on daily to continuously deliver updates to our users, as well as our production databases and application servers that sift through terabytes of data to provide responsive user experiences to thousands of new users every day.
About Truebill Engineering:
- We use the right tool for the job – We design our technology stack to make our engineers as productive and happy as possible. Right now it consists of Typescript, React Native, Apollo GraphQL, Node.JS, PostgreSQL.
- We are remote-first – Our engineering team is distributed around the globe. We believe strongly that engineers can do great work even if they're not commuting into the office every day, and we work hard to ensure that our tooling and processes support remote employees out of the gate.
- We're not done learning – We bring our expertise to the table every day, while at the same time valuing the opportunity to learn from each other to continue to grow as engineers.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have experience building and supporting production systems operating at a large scale with high uptime requirements. Bonus points for prior experience with capacity planning for high-growth companies.
- You're familiar with the principles of "Infrastructure as Code", using tools like Chef / Terraform / Cloudformation / etc.
- You have a mind for not just scalability, but also security. Building tools to audit and protect our production environment is very important to us.
- You're comfortable both writing code (Typescript is a plus!) and navigating a unix shell to debug networking or filesystem issues.
- You shy away from manual deployments and are experienced with CI/CD best practices and implementation (CircleCI knowledge is a plus!).
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
这个职位也是远程： Machine Learning Ops Engineer
Engineering · Silver Spring, MD; San Francisco, CA; Remote