- 701 Brazos St, Austin, TX, United States
we are nonprofit that helps news organizations build financial stability. We help our members implement fundraising models, automate time consuming processes, adopt best practices, and more. We take care of the heavy lifting so our members can focus on what they do best: producing high quality journalism.
- Customize Salesforce including APEX, VisualForce, Process Automation, Custom Trigger development, Data Modeling and Management, API development, and External Service Integration.
- Provide support of the Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, custom objects and workflow rules.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of applications while adhering to standards developed by the technical architecture team.
- Participate in user story workshops and estimation sessions.
- Participate in sprint planning and sprint review sessions.
- Participate in team code reviews.
- Peer review other team members’ completed user stories and provide feedback.
- Collaboratively manage source control with team including branching and merging procedures.
- Create and organize automated unit tests adhering to code coverage requirements.
- Understanding of common software development design patterns and ability to incorporate into technical solution.
- Ability to provide support during non-standard work hours or during an unplanned outage or emergency if needed.
- 2 years developing and maintaining SFDC applications.
- Experience with SFDX.
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus.
- Salesforce certification helpful but not required.
- MailChimp API experience helpful but not required.
- Experience with NPSP (Nonprofit Success Pack) helpful.
- This is a 100% remote part-time contracting position. Hours are flexible.
- You can apply this job by a URL or email to our HR directly.