We are an Australian medical tourism consulting company that arranges and provides IVF/fertility services to Chinese
women and couples to come to Australia for IVF.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and artistic web/digital designer to design and build our website. The website’s
target audiences are professional women 27-45 years old upper middle class and above who live in mainland China who are
wanting to have a baby or freeze their eggs to preserve their fertility. Therefore, it must perform in China and has
that target audience in mind in its design and feel.
- Needs look and feel modern and highly professional– we require a very attractive website that connects to our
target audience,not a rudimentary website. We are a high-end business that is selling an expensive product.
- Needs to have a UI/UX design and feel that speaks to the emotive nature of our services and the type of
customer we are appealing to
- Needs to work well on a PC and mobile devices in the Chinese Internet environment
- Has about 12 web pages including some downloadable pdf brochures, and about 10 embedded short video clips
(will be provided)
- Includes an enquiry form (preferably integratable with a simple CRM/CMS tool)
- Has Chinese and English versions (the text in both languages will be provided)
- Can connect with WeChat and other social media
- The logo and branding pack will be provided
- Needs to be easy to maintain and update in the future
Some examples of similar websites that can be referred to include: https://www.hcga.com.au/,
Your client will be communicating with you in English.
Key requirements of the web designer:
- Excellent understanding of web/graphic design with UI
- Strong experience with design tools and systems.Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Several years of web/digital design experience in a customer centred environment with a strong portfolio of
work to prove it
- Creative, organised, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Fluent in Mandarin and can read/write English
- Coding skills is advantageous (we’re looking fora designer more than a coder)
To win this contract:
Convince us that you can create a website that not just functions well, but connects with our target audience – this
website is our most important marketing tool.We will award the contract not to the cheapest designer but to the one
that best shows us their ability to design an excellent, beautiful website while doing so at a reasonable cost.
We will provide you a more detailed briefing upon award of the contract.
We are willing to also pay for building a WeChat and other social media page to the same designer if they complete good
work on the website.
Expected start date:
Website Budget: 5,000+ RMB depends on the experiences, content and quality of work