List of Duties:
- Support the Art Director to evolve and execute new branding and ongoing digital projects and launches.
- Execute marketing graphics to support our launches. These include digital ads, emails, and social media posts.
- The ability to take a brand directive and execute creative within those guidelines.
- Edit and design presentations decks.
- Understand trends in design and the digital space.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- The designer must meet all deadlines—if a deadline appears to have the risk of not being met on time, it is the designers duty to notify.
- Must be well versed in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Ability to design within our brand standards to present a consistent brand experience across all platforms.
- 3+ Years of experience
- Ability to work in Dropbox
- Previous experience with web/digital design
- Experience with a digital brand
- BFA in Graphic Design
- Portfolio or samples of work is required
- Competitive Pay
- Flex schedule
- Remote Work
- 10–15 hours a week
Submit resume and portfolio via email.