Employer's note: Remote working is acceptable no limited in the time zone.
We'd love to meet someone who
- Is a great problem solver who takes pride in their work
- Values getting things done over getting things perfect
- Can construct good arguments for methodologies or practices
- Has worked with, or understands the principles behind working with data at scale
- Design reliable distributed systems that handle high volumes of data with low latency
- Maintain and support business-critical systems• Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
- Ship code to production every day using CI/CD techniques
- Work with internal team to explore and create new design/architectures for better scaling and performance of back-end services.
- Collaborate with front-end engineers and other team members to establish objectives, design and deliver cohesive business systems and enhanced user experience
- Experience in usingjsunder professional environment
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience with Node.js frameworks(e.g.Experess,Koa).
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and object oriented programming.
- In-depth understanding of concurrency and distributed computing.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 5+ years equivalent experience in SaaS platform development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with implementing platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), especially in AWS Lambda
- Experience in system design, development of web system which handles massive amount of transactions or requires scalability
- Open-source software development experience and/or participation in open source communities is also a plus