We're building the bridges for remote and distributed teams.
Panther is modern, delightful global payroll software. We take care of global payroll and compliance, so companies can build the best team on the planet.
Working with a global distributed remote workforce has historically been a complex, expensive, and onerous process. We've got a unique approach. We operate entities in 150+ countries, and act as the local employer-of-record so that companies can effortlessly work with the best people, anywhere in the world, without having to spin up foreign subsidiaries and navigate foreign compliance in every country they hire from.
Today we are a small and productive team with a fiery passion. We are well funded, with recent backing from top-tier VCs and angel investors. As we continue to build our platform, we are seeking to add a few extraordinary people to our core team. These will be the company's first hires.
Who you are
- You thrive in a startup environment. You turn things around quickly, enjoy fast-paced days and are comfortable changing course based on new data. You seek to move metrics. You work nights and weekends with your team not because you feel you have to, but because you love what you are doing and you want to build something big for the world. Your favorite thing to do is to take on a huge challenge and pull it off.
- You are a full-stack designer. While you might be stronger in certain areas than others, you’re comfortable with all aspects of design. You can zoom out to think about overall UX, or zoom in to create clean and simple buttons, list views, and animations. You are a skilled visual designer, enjoy illustrating and love beautiful typography. You can make basic webpages yourself—or if not, you would enjoy learning how to.
- You are detail oriented. When you put together a quick spec, you take pride in thinking through every edge case, empty state, and error state. You notice when things are a half pixel off. You obsess over animations, transitions and copy because you know what a difference these things make.
- You are fluent with tools. Your design files are meticulously organized and you know every Figma keyboard shortcut. You have strong opinions on which tools to use and have finely-tuned systems for exporting assets, getting feedback, and working efficiently with engineers.
What you will do
- You'll design features that ship. As part of the Panther team, you will move fast. Whether it's pushing a visual fix immediately after seeing it or designing a thoughtful dashboard, you'll constantly be shipping quality product. With your teammates, you'll be amazed by how much you get done.
- You’ll grow and improve rapidly. At Panther you’ll be working with some of the most talented people you’ve ever met, who love to learn from and teach each other. You’ll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersed in feedback, challenged by your teammates, and growing on a daily basis.
- You’ll have responsibility and be trusted. We believe in hiring amazing people and giving them as much responsibility as they can handle. Whether it’s leading a visual redesign, building out new platforms, or designing a scalable network growth model, we will trust your judgment, give you autonomy, and always have your back.
- You’ll learn about company-building. From fundraising, to recruiting, to negotiating million dollar sales deals, you’ll have exposure to all aspects of growing and running an early stage startup. Along the way, you’ll get connected with mentors and advisors who can help you for the rest of your career.
- You’ll create something meaningful. By making it easy for the best people on the planet to work together, Panther has the opportunity to connect people from all walks of life, promote world-class innovation, and fight global income inequality.
As an early employee at Panther you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.
If you think you might be a good fit for our team, we’d love to hear from you.