**About Us **
We are a well-funded, venture-backed, full-remote, stealth startup, founded by Stanford and MIT engineers from Silicon Valley. Our team has experience in entrepreneurship, finance, and consulting in NY, SF, and Chicago. We are incubating a product and looking to hire an all-star team that can grow the business. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of startup innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product. Our team is made up of builders, and you should be no exception!
As a front-end web/app developer, you are responsible for making the web app UI of each product, designing the API with mockups/use case/user journey/story provided by the designer and back-end engineers. You have to participate in APP web view development and also the campaigns and sales events development. You will also implement A/B testing and maintain the website for the company’s products.
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Front-End Engineer
1. Web front-end stack includes
c. Material UI (MUI)
2. Mobile front-end stack is built on ReactNative.
**Commitment to Excellence **
1. Our front-end engineers have a lot of pride in their work, and are motivated by good design. We ask for pixel-perfect front-end work, so we use Figma to test if the front-end is pixel-perfect with the original Figma design.
2. We launch quality products every sprint.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to: design, develop, and document APIs, SDKs, and other services or tooling from inception to deployment
- Participate in code review with others to improve your work as well as theirs - Write well-designed, reusable, and testable service and library code that you and other software engineers are happy to maintain
- Work with other engineers across the company to build delightful features that span various parts of the system
- Collaborate with our design team to understand and solve our users’ pain points
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Building new tools for our internal teams
- Exercise ownership and accountability over your work
**QA/QC/CI/CD and testing **
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software systems, including the development and integration of new components or automation pipelines when necessary
- Debug production issues across services
- Work with test engineers to build robust CI/CD pipelines for QA/QC testing of front
-end and mobile components
- Information technology, computer engineering related degree.
- 5 or more years of work experience in a similar field.
- Experience with web front-end technologies such as:
c. Material UI (MUI)
- Experience with front-end testing
a. QC tests (QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, RSpec)
b. GUI tests Salary Range Annual Compensation: ¥330,000 to ¥660,000 (RMB)
**Other benefits: **
- Flexible time, full-remote work. Normal hours not required.
- Full-time or fixed term (contract-based) employment
- Performance-based rewards and bonus