We operate a portfolio of 65+ niche specific branded media properties. Our specialty is incubating content brand concepts from scratch and growing them to significance!
We leverage organic search discovery platforms such as Google, Pinterest, Quora, and Facebook to drive traffic to our sites and monetize via programmatic advertising, performance marketing (affiliate), and lead generation activities.
Having established a successful playbook for expert content production and topical modeling, we are looking for a Technical SEO Specialist to help identify SEO opportunities and manage our on-page SEO processes.
We are looking for an experienced Technical SEO expert to help us scope and design our SEO best practices SOP, conduct site audits, and develop optimization plans.
Technical SEO Manager reports directly to C-Suite team (CEO and COO).
We have exposure to many different verticals, so if you love varied work (never a dull moment), we would love you on our team!
- Conducts portfolio-wide SEO opportunity assessments
- Conuct site-specific SEO audits
- Develop high level portfolio-wide Technical SEO best practices
- Develop best practices and SOPs for email marketing build-outs for specific sites
- Monitor portfolio with SEO analytics tools
- Train and mentor (as needed junior specialists on implementations
- Interface with Content Marketing teams to execute SEO recommendations and SOP implementation
- 3+ years general SEO experience
- Technical SEO experience
- Content Marketing experience
- Experience using industry standard SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Sitebulb, etc...
- Flexible work schedule, no strict hours required (limit of 1 weekly standing meeting.... we hate unnecessary meetings!)
- Ability to craft your own role within the scope, we can build a team around you
- Flexible contract rates based on experience ($30-60 per hour comensurate)
- Long term, with potential to grow into full-time or equivalent role (if desired)