Pixel & Tonic, the team behind Craft CMS, is looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer. The ideal candidate enjoys diving into complex technical issues, is experienced with Craft CMS, is as comfortable on the front-end as the back-end of a site, and is ideally available working APAC or Eastern European hours. We take pride in providing exceptional customer support, so it's important that this candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is friendly and has a good sense of humor. At Pixel & Tonic, we work hard to create software that developers love using, but we like to have fun while we do it!
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Help shape the future of support at Pixel & Tonic across Craft CMS, Craft Commerce, and future products
- Make a meaningful impact on thousands of customers and developers by helping them solve technical issues they're encountering with Craft CMS and first-party plugins
- Find creative ways to help customers solve their problems
- Travel internationally for conferences and team trips
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Have access to all the tools and tech you need to work effectively
- Earn a competitive salary with bonuses and benefits
To succeed in this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Craft CMS and Craft Commerce
- Experience with modern PHP development using PhpStorm and Xdebug
- Experience with DevOps a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
- Ability to analyze complex problems and present solutions
- Are self-motivated and can work independently
This is a full-time salaried position. Salary DOE
How do you apply?
If solving complex support tickets and helping shape the future of Craft CMS sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you! Instead of your standard resume and cover letter, please send a short write-up addressing your experience, how it pertains to the skills listed above, and why you want to work for Pixel & Tonic, to us via email, with “Technical Support Engineer” in the subject line.