Datomic Technical Liaison
Are you ready for a Datomic opportunity that is highly dynamic and collaborative, with new problems and challenges arising every day? The Datomic team is currently looking for a Technical Liaison!
You will work directly with the creators and users of Datomic:
Help Datomic customers succeed
- offer pre-sales and sales assistance
- manage and deliver professional services
- negotiate technical aspects of enterprise licenses
Manage key partner relationships
- Datomic Cloud in the AWS marketplace
- work with Nubank and AWS TAMS to evaluate new AWS features
Collaborate with the Datomic team
- assist the support team in triage
- work directly with the development team to analyze needs and plan new features
- assist in QA of new Datomic features and releases
- develop and support internal infrastructure
The ideal candidate is a generalist with a "can do" attitude. You should be an excellent communicator, comfortable interacting with both business and technical stakeholders to assess needs and suggest solutions at a high level. You should also be ready to design, write and review Clojure and Datomic code.
The role will includeuse and exploration of a variety of technologies including: Clojure, Datomic, AWS Cloud services, and Jave. The ability to assess and experiment with new technologies and solutions, as well as to design experiments to test hypotheses, will be a critical skill for this position.
At Cognitect, Inc., a subsidiary of Nu Holdings, Ltd., we strongly believe diversity and a culture of inclusiveness have a positive impact on our company and our world. We are seeking applicants of diverse backgrounds across all roles at the company. Cognitect is an equal opportunity employer and hires without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status, ancestry, or any other protected class.
How do you apply?
Email your resume to us.