We are looking to hire a Senior Backend Engineer (Python) with solid DevOps experience to join our software team (Remote or onsite in Berlin, Germany or Bangkok, Thailand ) on a full-time basis.
You will be working on a core product - Pupil Cloud - that will be integral to our eye tracking platform. This product addresses a number of exciting computational and infrastructural challenges, that will involve close collaboration with our R&D and Design teams.
You will be working with a team of software engineers to build a cloud-based storage, visualization, enrichment, and analysis platform.
- 3+ years of production experience
- DevOps based around Kubernetes + Docker
- Experience with Chef/Ansible/Puppet
- Solid grasp of Python
- Understands security
- Experience with web-based services
- Monitoring, implementing, and ensuring reliability of HA systems
- Experience with message queues
- Load/stress testing
- Part of 24x7 on-call rota (Ideal timezone between UTC-3 and UTC-9)
- You are highly independent and motivated
- You care deeply about performance
- You have a strong command of spoken and written English
- Experience with Gitlab based CI/CD
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks eg. Tensorflow/Torch
- Experience with video processing in cloud systems
- Experience working with partitioned datasets for scalability
- SQL experience
Technology we use
- Location - We are open to remote work. We also have an office in Berlin and another satellite office in Bangkok.
- Continue learning and developing professionally - We will sponsor you to attend relevant developer conferences.
- Flexible working hours