We are looking for a passionate designer, who loves and can masters branding guidelines for different brands, love diverse projects and is ready to work on some of the biggest ecommerce brands in the business.
Amazon A+, Amazon Brand Stores
Transform simple content and texts into eye-catching jewels on Amazon, helping to increase conversions, build brand identity and ultimately maximize sales through your design.
Work with our creatives team, our ads team and operations to get the job done. Our teams are close knit and we pull together to produce "The best" content on Amazon for some of the biggest brands in the world.
You are responsible for the design of our clients content on Amazon.
You are responsible for keeping our clients up to date on design tasks, requesting assets, discussing and suggesting options for design. Why one approach is best over another (ie. ie. larger banners in the A+ over small cube modules)
A+. Examples (Scroll down to "From the Manufacturer" - This is A+, it's built on pre-defined modules):
- Brand Store. Examples (They are like a micro website right inside Amazon):
- You are open, creative and always aware of the latest design trends
- You have strong conceptual skills
- A solid concept is the first priority in every design for you
- You make the implementation depend on the problem and the target group - not your personal taste
- You understand design as a bridge between content and target group
- You are able to estimate the efforts and benefits of a design project independently.
- You have an eye for detail while keeping an eye on the big picture
- You love working as part of a team
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- You have excellent communication and social skills as well as the ability to inspire and motivate your environment.
- You are very flexible and distinguish yourself by a high resilience
- Have experience with designing for Brands (Ecommerce)
- Already worked within a fast growing company environment or Agency
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude with a strong sense of product quality
- Amazon experience would be nice but not essential (Training can be given)
- Work remote from wherever you want
- An important task, your own area of responsibility and immediate impact on a great brands
- Work with a great, international, creative team with the best people in the industry
- Work within a fast-growing international Amazon Agency
- Exciting and varied projects
- Flexible working hours
Then we are looking forward to learning more from you.
Please email your cover letter and Resume/CV to us.