At Fanmio, we create exciting experiences for fans with their favorite celebrities. Our platform allows fans to meet with their heroes through video meet and greets experiences and watch unique content through our online stage. From your favorite TV/Movie actors, athletes, musicians, or influencers, we create world-class experiences that can only happen on Fanmio.
🚀 We’re growing fast and are looking for someone that shares the same vision as we do and wants to be part of something special for the long-term.
🎨 Design and experience are some of our top priorities. We take design very seriously and if you do too then we should talk!
🌎 Work from anywhere! Our entire team is distributed so no matter where you are in the world, we can still work together.
💰 Good pay and company stock (equity). We’ve built a lot of value into the business over the years and you too can own a piece of the company when you join us.
Sounds interesting? Please send us a link to your portfolio, tell us about yourself, and why you believe you’re a good match for the role.
About the role
We're looking for a VP of Creative to join our growing team to help us create new innovative designs and experiences across our platform. You'll get to work directly with all teams throughout the organization, and directly with celebrity talent to create exciting experiences for their fans. We've been growing fast and need someone who can keep up with our pace that is willing to put in the necessary hours to get the job done. Design is our top priority with all our platform and experiences so if you take design seriously, and are willing to be a fully committed team member then Fanmio may be the right place for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Have 5+ years of experience designing consumer platform products.
- Lead our creative brand design and work with other designers to build strategy into the brand.
- Design new platform products and features, create wireframes and sketch out new designs quickly.
- Create social content for community team and partner with teams to plan, concept, and design compelling content.
- Play a pivotal role in directing promotional and long-form video content with celebrity talent.
- Strategize around new marketing campaigns and lead all creatives for these campaigns.
- Ensure quality elevation in all aspects of creative execution.
- Mentor designers in best practice, design process and ideation.
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends.
- Excellent conceptual and visual design skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of designing for digital platforms.
- Absolute expert in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of front-end digital design.