To strengthen our team, we are looking for new colleagues in the field of mobile development. As a mobile developer for Android, you work on exciting projects in the health and fitness area and develop creative solutions with outstanding user-experience. Your main task is the development of new app and optimization of already-on-the-market apps.
We live an open culture and support remote work and part-time models.
This job position is part-time only and freelance based.
- Development and optimization of great mobile apps
- Take over responsibility of all parts of our new android apps
- Managing technical debt, and repaying it, when the time is right
- Extending our automated testing capability
- Work with pull requests
- Work closely with our Designer to guide mock-ups and early prototypes and provide informed advice based on Android platform guidance and restrictions
- Good experience in Android development with Kotlin
- Experience with REST-based APIs
- You are familiar with Android Studio, git and git based workflows
- Ability to write code that is well-structured, idiomatic, reusable, and easy to understand
- Open minded and creative personality
- You are highly self-driven, responsible, reliable and keen to learn and improve.
- Experience with iOS is a plus
- 🌏 Worldwide
How do you apply?
We look forward to your application with references. Please let us know your typical rates or salary expectations and your capacities in the next 6 months.