- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and **coordinate quality testing activities**.
- Do impact analysis to **understand risks and how to mitigate them**.
- Contribute to **the automation coverage** of the product.
- **Identify, develop and apply testing processes** to improve quality and velocity in the team.
- **Teach other team members** on best practices to provide the highest quality of team’s deliverables.
- Review user stories and requirements to **create well-structured test plans** and **decide upon which level it will be tested** early in the sprint.
- Identify, document, and track bugs.
- Find the toughest bugs through exploratory testing. We often have bugs that are non-trivial to reproduce because they depend heavily on the environment. By finding them and making them reproducible, we empower developers to fix them. We’re keen to find talent that’s especially adept at finding these hidden bugs.
- Track quality and velocity metrics. Be the “Quality Champion”.
### Required Skills
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Software Developer Engineer in Test / Quality Engineer
- Strong coding skills with one or more programming languages (you should be able to automate or create tools for testing)
- Experience with at least one high-level automated testing framework such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and experience with any CI tool
- Experience working with API mocking tools
- Experience is software development processes such as TDD / BDD
### Nice skills to have
- Experience with containerization technologies
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Knowledge in networking and network security protocols
If you are interested, please send your resume to us.