我是一个林林总总，做过前端也做过后端的，五年经验的开发。后期的工作基本是一个全栈的角色吧。目前每天的状态就是自己在家做点东西或者健身房训练。已经快半年了吧，中间用过 Upwork 但总体上觉得这平台剥削得有点厉害就没有很用心经营，现在还是期待可以找到点新的机会！
由于点 1. 我也没有大厂经历，不以为荣，不以为耻，不好意思了！
没有第 3 点
1. HTML5 + CSS3 + JS 前端三件套：
这几项会做前端开发的人应该都会吧，虽然但是，我还是提一提。我还挺喜欢使用 CSS3 去实现动画之类的需求的。
我以前用 Python 配合 Django, Flask 写后端程序，后来自己玩基金时也用 Pandas 写过一点点东西。但现在用得很少了。
3. React, SVG & WebGL:
我是一个喜欢 React 的开发者。无论是写 Restful 方案的 Redux + Saga 的方式，还是写 GraphQL 方案的 Apollo 全家桶，我都觉得写起来很好用，数据管理到渲染一条龙可以做到非常优雅。
我也做过一点点基于 SVG 渲染内容的工作，也做过 Three.js 的小项目，觉得可以提一嘴。
4. Git, Vim & Tools
我以前有段时间是在 Server 上开发的，所以对 Linux Server 命令行下作业基本可以算熟悉，所以这些命令行下的工具类我都可以用得得心应手。
5. Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx:
我 Docker, Docker Compose 用得非常多，涵盖了我所有的开发到部署的流程。包括我自己的服务器的所有服务也都是如此，我也非常乐意将它应用在我的工作中。Kubernetes 我算有些接触，项目不多，但总体上没有特别熟悉，也还在学习中。
我喜欢用 Nginx 来处理我的反向代理服务，也算是熟悉吧，但不是专家。
- 作为一个开发者，我虽然用过像 MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB 等等很多不同的数据库，但我对于数据库的理解还不够好，所以我也一般避免做一些数据库强交互的工作。比如说海量数据的调优之类的。
再次是其他综合能力，其实我也做视频、做音乐、做摄影，需要设计其实 Adobe 全家桶，Sketch 之类的也会用，所以我可能可以在更多方面给出我的建议，当然如果您没有这方面的需要我也不会瞎说的。
An Experienced Full Stack Developer Is Currently Cocooning at Home, May I Have Your Acquaintance?
Hello! Thanks for clicking on this post. 😆
About Me: 👨💻
I am, overall speaking, a developer who has been in both front-end and back-end development for around five years. The later stage was a full-stack developer, so to speak. My daily activities are mostly just cooking at home or working out at the gym. It's been in this way for about half a year now. I have used Upwork for a short period, and then I realized this platform is, in fact, ripping you off quite a lot, so I quit managing it. Now I am looking forward to seeking some new opportunities!
Before you continue on this thread, here are three things you would need to know beforehand:
- I don't have a fancy diploma, so if you have any criteria for this, I shall wish you the best and see you goodbye for good.
- As a consequence of point #1, Neither do I have any experience working in any behemoths you can ever think of in the industry. No pride, no shame. If that's something that matters to you. Then, it's just I am not the one you are looking for. Sorry for that.
There is no #3.
My Tech Stacks/Abilities: 💪
HTML5 + CSS3 + JS, The frontend trio.
I believe any developers who participated in the frontend area would have the skill to do these. But nonetheless, I'll still put it here for now. In fact, I find myself sort of enjoying implementing animations using CSS3.
I used to write backend programs with Python and frameworks like Django and Flask. Later, when I was interested in fund investment, I tried Pandas for my analysis. But I don't do much of these nowadays.
React, SVG & WebGL:
I am a React lover. It doesn't matter if I was working with a RESTful solution using the combination of Redux + Saga or having a GraphQL design using Apollo libraries. I find things work seamlessly and cohesively. You can finish it from data management to content rendering, all in a pretty elegant way.
And I also have a bit of experience with SVG-based rendering and some small projects with three.js thought I should've mentioned.
Git, Vim & Tools:
I spent some time doing server-side development in the past. So I reckon I am somewhat familiar with the whole Linux server command line work. And all along with the tool sets in that case.
Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx:
I have a lot of Docker and Docker Compose use cases. It covers pretty much all my working flow from development to deployment. Including all the services I have on my own servers. And I'd love to apply them to my work, too. As for Kubernetes, I did use it for a short period, but not for many projects. I am not so familiar with it and still learning it.
I like having Nginx handle my reversed proxy service. I would consider I am familiar with it, but not an expert for sure.
My Strengths: 😁
- I can stay focused on something for a long time, even if I've got disrupted in the middle.
- My ability to adapt to new things is relatively strong. This means I can learn something new on the fly much quicker.
- I reckon I don't possess any sort of value shortcoming. I would be able to understand and embrace any kinds of actions acted out for different purposes or cultural variations.
My Weaknesses: 🤨
- As a developer stands, even though I have used many databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and MongoDB, etc. My understanding of the database is not good enough. Therefore, I usually avoid interacting with the database directly, e.g. tuning the database in a large amount of data scenario.
- I reckon I'll only do pan-JavsScript developments, so I won't be able to help with anything other than that.
More Than the Technology: 🎨
Firstly, language. I had more than two years of experience working in an English environment. So I can also help with anything that needs English skills.
Secondly, I am based in Guangzhou. I can communicate in Cantonese as well.
Lastly, versatility. I do video editing, music productions, and photography. And if necessary, I'll ever need to perform some design work. I can just pick up the Adobe kit or Sketch in no time. Hence, I may offer my advice in many more aspects, and of course, if there's no such need, I shall keep my month shut as I always would.
And to the very end. Thanks so much for your appreciation for reading all the way here. If there's anything you would like to talk about, please leave a comment below. I will definitely reply to you once I see it. And also hoping to meet the right man or opportunity here and work together to achieve more! 🙌🙌