Brand Designer & Illustrator
$45k – $65k
Hires remotely: Everywhere
Job Type: Full-time
- Maze is a user research platform that empowers product teams with data to remove all guesswork from building digital products.
- We're official partners with the world's best design companies: InVision, Figma, Sketch, and Marvel.
- More than 30,000 designers and product managers from companies like Salesforce, Microsoft, and IBM are using Maze to power up their user research process.
- We're a fully remote company working from all over the world.
- Backed by some of the world's top VCs.
Here's what you'll do
- Be the champion of our visual brand and ensure that all of our customer-facing collateral is on-brand
- Create visual assets for marketing activities, such as social media, blog post, eBooks, emails, swag, and campaigns
- Create landing pages and work on the visual assets of our public website to improve conversion rates
- Work with Sales & CS teams to create compelling sales collateral, such as sales decks, one-pagers, case studies, onboarding materials
- Work with the Content team to define a compelling social media strategy to build an engaged online community
- Collaborate with writers to ensure copy and visuals are in perfect sync to maximize the impact of our marketing efforts
- Collaborate with the Product Design team to align design across departments and platforms
- Understand the performance of design assets, experiment and optimize them to drive an increase in performance
- Deliver high-quality, on-brand designs and illustrations to help build the Maze brand
You will report to the Director of Design but work directly with the Marketing team.
- Well-rounded designer with 2+ years experience in design, illustration and motion is a plus!
- Experience working directly with a Marketing team
- Strong sense of digital design, composition, typography and strategic conceptual skill
- Creative thinker that can help build a compelling social media strategy
- Understanding of SaaS metrics, user journeys and how to measure the success of design
- Understanding of the different marketing channels and how design impacts performance
- You're a self-starter, and you're not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get things done
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to receive feedback and change assets according
- Experience working with Figma
- Experience with After Effect / Premiere pro and C4D is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Experience in an early-stage B2B SaaS company is a plus
We’re looking for amazing people to join us. If you’re interested in joining Maze, contact us directly by email.