• Drive architecture and development of efficient and highly reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications for EMR products.
• Code optimization to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of web applications.
• Collaborate with product design, product management and backend engineering teams to deliver best in class user experience.
• Continuously work to bolster front-end design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency.
• Write clear and concise technical documentation on system designs and implementation.
• Evolve UI technology in line with business needs and changes in technology landscape.
● BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related major.
• Experience designing, developing, and utilizing component-based architectures.
• Familiar with key concepts such as functional and asynchronous programming;
closures and types, layouts, specificity, animation, cross browser compatibility, data security and accessibility.
• Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Vault Dragon’s mission.
• Business speaking knowledge of English
● Familiar with SCRUM based agile methodology
Perks and Benefits
● Flexible hours
● Remote Working
● Medical Benefits allowance
● Laptop allowance
● Public Holidays as per the Singapore laws but flexible