We are a consultancy with a team of Rustaceans and Haskellers in the payments and fintech space. We are looking for experienced Rust & Haskell developers to join our team.
Experience and competency in the following areas will be expected:
- Strong programming skills in Haskell OR Rust
- Strong software architecture skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of security, concurrency, backend systems, system scaling and databases
- Version control (git)
- Strong verbal skills in English
Experience with the following technologies would be considered a major asset, however none are strictly required:
- Blockchain (Cardano, Ethereum)
- Type-level programming
If you are interested please send an email with a short introduction about yourself and why you think you are suited for this role.
Additional Details: Flexible working hours, remote position (worldwide, UK headquartered), 6 weeks of paid vacation, competitive salary